Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday, sunday

What a beautiful day! I went to West Fest in Ft. Collins today with my friend Brent. Lot's of booths and food opportunities. I bought some beautiful wood roses. 40 for $10! I really like the colors. There were a lot different booths at this craft fair. I took a great shot of an owl at the raptor booth. Let me know if you like it. We stopped for lunch at Coopersmith Brewery. I had a turkey burger and Brent had beef brisket. Both were really good and it was great to get out of the heat of the day. It was really hot. A good rain shower did cool things down while we were inside a great shop. Unfortunately I didn't get the store name. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Oh, you want to know who Brent is?! I met Brent a few years ago when Cheers was still opening and we sang a karaoke song together. It was a great duet of "I'm Born Again". He was dating(?) a friend of mine at the time. I suddenly popped back into town a few weeks ago and called me. If you go to my myspace page you'll see his myspace page there. Don't read anything into it my dear family, we're just friends hanging out.

We did go to the CSU garden after West Fest. What an amazing display of flowers! Hopefully I got some great shots.

The day wore me out and I sent home fairly early. I hope he had fun.

Saturday was Jeff and Tina Grahams 25th wedding anniversary party. I can't believe it's been so long! It was a nice party with a lot of their friends and family. Paul Neimiec went with me. Mark Kirmeir also showed up. Haven't seen him for quite sometime. I loved that they picked songs for each other as gifts. She picked "From This Moment" by Shania Twain and he picked "You Light Up My Life" by Debi Gibson. I know it made me tear up. It was all very sweet.

Have a good week everyone. Love you.

No comments: