Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I can'ta breath....

Okay, okay (deep breath)....STOP IT, STOP IT (deep breath)! Just to entertain myself, and hoping I could channel my Dad I had to read Felipo out loud.
I couldn't do it without busting a lung or breaking a rib from laughing so hard. The dog thinks I have lost my mind. Good thing Joe wasn't here.
Beautiful pictures.
I don't see any extra puffiness on you Dad. Had to be something you ate. You better check Jane's bag for small viles, or maybe she bought a new piece of jewelry that has a hidden compartment? Tell her I'm watching her. Google has that new "zoom in" feature that allows you to get so close you can look in the windows. (tink, tink, tink...me tapping on your cabin window on the ship).

Love you lots....Miss you more.
Kharen

No comments: