Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Last Goodbye

A sad day. I put my darling Maltese dog TC to sleep this morning. I thought I was ready for this and didn't think it would be so hard to do but I was devastated as he collapsed in my hands after he was given the shot to go to sleep for the last time. All I could do was cry and tell him how sorry I was. I couldn’t even come home this evening until later because I knew he wouldn’t be there and I had to put away his things. He was my loving and loyal pet for 17 years. I will miss him very very much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you don't mind me peeking in but sorry about your "baby"...
I had a cat when I was growing up that stayed with the folks long after all the kids left. He went to Kitty Heaven at 21. That was several years ago. New cat now. Different but folks love him...
Alway thinking about my favorite girls and their loved ones...
DKC